Kashef is a free software application from the Other subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-12-01. The program can be installed on WinOther, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP.
Kashef is a powerful application designed to collect information from a variety of sources in real-time and to enable proactive monitoring diagnostics. This increases system availability and reduces downtime on end-users. It is now possible to find out when the system is slow before users complain.
Kashef system leverages a modular design where a large number of basic building blocks ( called Kashef Components or KACs for short ) are available out of the box that can then be used in creating more complex blocks.
Implementing a monitoring solution therefore becomes the process of creating new configurations based on these blocks or using an existing available configuration which comes in the form of a KPack ( Kashef Pack ). This is analogous to creating circuit boards from basic electronic components such as transistors, resisters and capacitors.
· Built in collection modules for performance counters, http pings, SNMP, SYSLOG, log files, COM+ sources,
· Advanced Complex Event Processor based analytics engine,
· Customizable analysis module creation,
· Graphical IDE for defnition of monitoring modules and custom dashboards,
· Real time charts, tables and health gauges,
· Email notification capablities,
· Online forum for exchanging monitoring modules,
· Currently available modules allows Windows Server monitoring, IIS monitoring, URL monitoring and synthentic transaction monitoring.
Make sure to visit our online forums for the latest information and add-ons.
Kashef (version 1.1.10) has a file size of 19.45 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 166 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.